Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Kind comment

Thanks so much for the kind comment, new visitor Anne... I always enjoy getting new visitors here on 9 2 Bay 2 9 10... it tends to make me step back and look at the blog with a fresh set of eyes... where is it going... what would the casual visitor see and read... am I being 'user friendly'? It's always gratifying when a new visitor has good things to say - it lets me know that I'm doin' ok... I know I'm pleased with it... just the right mix of my photography and stuff to read... or is there? Holler if you want more pictures (trust me I've got plenty more!)... oh.. ok... you can holler if you want more text too... we're in this together... I'll keep posting and you keep visiting... ok... so I probably would post even if no one visited... but I certainly appreciate that you do!

Later...

No comments: