Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Quickies...

  • Yeah.. it's snowing... not that I really love snow... but anything is better than that brown muddy crap that we've been looking at out the window lately... my 'seasonal depression' has been acting up lately - this normally doesn't occur until March, the normal time for brown muddy scenery... but lucky me, it's snowing, so that should help.. Oh, but then I'll get to go thru it all again come March... *sigh... can't win...
  • The 2005 Weblog awards are being voted on right now... 9 2 Bay 2 9 2 10? Ignored again... well.. considering that fact that this blog didn't exist for last years awards, I guess I can't say 'again'... so I was just 'ignored'... You can help people... blast all your buddies with this address and turn them into rabid 9 2 Bay 2 9 2 10 readers... they'll love you for it, or report you to the Attorney General for spamming them... either way I'm sure they'll be happy to hear from you...
  • New blogging ideas are starting to formulate... perhaps an 'offshoot blog'... one for just the photography? or maybe a give the "Silver Toilet Paper Award" it's own blog.... not sure.. we'll just have to wait and see what solidifies...
  • Time to wake the dog "nuts"... so how come I crawl out of my nice warm bed at freakin' dark-thirty and yet the stupid little angry dog gets to stay curled up, cozy and warm? Huh?? Hey... who's stupid and angry now??

More... Later....

No comments: