Saturday, January 29, 2005

Permission...

So thats it... I hereby give myself permission to be sick... which is good... because man, am I ever... this will be a novel experience tho... one that I may have to work at... I haven't missed a day of work in 5 years due to sickness... I've taken my share of 'mental health days'... you know.. those days when you just feel like taking some time away.. but never because I've been sick... I guess I can't complain too much then... HEY!! Wait.. no.. I'm gonna complain... permission to be sick,remember!

This isn't gonna be as easy as it sounds... but I'm gonna give it my best shot.. I'm gonna lay around... watch tv... huh... actually that kind of sounds like a typical weekend... I guess this permission to be sick thing is gonna need some work... oh well.. I'll keep at it, I'm sure I'll figure it out before I start feeling better... who knew being sick was so much like work...

Later...

No comments: