Sunday, January 02, 2005

A New Blog Year!

So.. Happy New Year! Ok.. so I missed writing yesterday - the first day of the new year - hopefully that's not an indication of the frequency of the posts here on 9 2 Bay 2 9 2 10... I've actually been doing really well lately - been posting pretty much everyday - and as I wax nostalgic - I must say that the majority of my posts for 2004 were 'happy' posts.. or at least I didn't bitch too hard or too long.. which is more than alot of my fellow bloggers can say (a few blogs I frequent have taken on that 'train wreck' theme and I CAN'T LOOK AWAY!) , so I guess I'm doin' alright...

With the new year upon us though, it may be time to switch things up... freshen up the blog as it were... try something new... something different... something exciting... something no one has ever done before... ... ... .... .......................................... Damned if I know what it'll be... if you got an ideas - shoot me a note... cause I'm at a loss...

Later....

No comments: