Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It's a dark and windy night....


It's a dark and windy night....
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura.

Ok.. it was.. this pic is actually from a couple days ago... I'm running a bit behind with the pics... not that I'm not taking them, I'm just not finding time to download and process them... Things have picked up around here... not only my spirits, but work wise... My client decided to pick up my contract afterall... Yeah! So it's back to work as usual...

Mr. 9 2 Bay is winging his way toward home as I type... after his 2nd trip to Nebraska this month (with an Ohio daytrip thrown in there as well) so soon the Stupid Little Angry Dog will be MUCH happier.. She just drives me insane when 'Daddy' is gone like this...

OH... and maybe the best news of the week... fresh sheets and blankies on the bed... *sigh** is there anything nicer?? I can't wait to toddle off to my nice clean bed! It's the best medicine in the world... If I had the energy I'd do daily laundry of sheets and blankets...

Later....

No comments: