Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Chipster...

The Chipster...
Watch for the Chipster in the Springfield Sunday Republican this week (Amherst/Northampton edition)!

I tell you it's typical... this happened the last time I got a new camera... rain.. rain... rain for days... *sigh... I tell you tho.. if this weather pattern keeps up we're gonna get slammed with snow this year... Think about it.. it rained pretty much every saturday in August and Sept... I know.. cause I was out at the farmers' market getting soaked and fighting to keep my cards dry... I suppose tho.. snow isn't bad... it's a darn site prettier than the brown that has developed outside now that the leaves are gone... We can't complain about the temperature anyway... it's been amazingly warm lately... lovely...

Etsy.... well.. they finally finished the new Etsy interface so my store is back up and running... YEAH... now I've just got to get my Christmas stuff up there... What? You haven't seen my Etsy store yet? What are you waiting for?? It's here... ... and btw.. if your a crafter/artisan/photographer... I highly recommend them... very easy to use and understand... their fee's are very reasonable... and the new site is lovely! Anyway...

Later...

No comments: