Monday, November 20, 2006

Cute Goat.. an oxymoron...


Cute Goat.. an oxymoron...
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura.

I really hate goats... I think it started the day that I found the neighbors goat, who was tall enough to look me straight in the eye, outside on my front porch eating my Christmas decorations. My son used to complain about "Billy" all the time, that the goat used to chase him when he would go up and visit, I had never seen the goat before and had no idea how huge the damn thing was.. I was horrified when I saw the thing.. no wonder the kid was scared... and in hindsight.. maybe that bright red winter coat we bought the kid wasn't such a good idea... Anyway... this little guy was absolutely adorable.. but then he's a "Pygmy Goat".... the size of a small dog... and that pink and black nose... who could resist that?

No comments: