Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Raptor of Christmas...

The Raptor of Christmas...

or is that the Rapture of Christmas... heh...

Believe it or not.. even tho you've been getting a ton of pics here on the blog lately it hasn't been easy... my Flickr account hasn't been linking up with the blog all that well.. it seems I spend more time typing and re-typing the same entries, only to have the publishing of it fail... pain in the butt... Oh fickle internet.. how you make me crazy... but.. have you noticed how much the net has infiltrated our lives... no one ever calls me anymore... they just email... or if they want to know what's up with me, they just logon and read all about it in here... it's a complete takeover.. I can't remember the last 'large' purchase that I made that wasn't over the net... or at least researched to death on the net before I even left the house... It's even making for interesting reading of the news... take this headline for instance from todays cnn.com..

"Dam plans jeopardize Amazon"

I read that headline and thought.. OH MY GOD... I can't LIVE without Amazon.com.... where am I gonna get my next piece of photo equipment... my printer ink... my cds.... and man... Christmas is coming... (see the Christmas Raptor up there!).... turns out they were talking about an actual Dam... on the Amazon RIVER.... DOH!... and WHEW!!!... What a relief! Well.. that's ok then... go ahead and mess the largest river in world... and cause some more global warming... and destroy a whole gigantic eco-system... but damn..... don't mess with my online shopping...

Later...

No comments: