Saturday, November 04, 2006

My first Etsy sale!


Chickadee
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura.

That's right. The Etsy site I mentioned below is working.. awesome.. so far (and it's only been a couple of days mind you) I've made 2 sales and I'm negotiating a 3rd and 4th! YEAH! How awesome is that? I'm lovin' it... mainly because I have a set of new toys to pay for... yup.. MORE camera equipment.. well.. ok.. a whole NEW camera... and an extra prime lens... and filters... and a CF card... and.. and... LOL... Now if i can just wait the almost 2 weeks to get it... damn you Amazon Free Shipping... I'm way to Yankee to pay for something when there is a free option, so instead of taking the paid (read that as 'quicklier') shipping... I had to take their offer of the free shipping... which basically means "You'll get your freakin' camera when we're good and ready." OY... OH well... something to look forward to eh? So what am I getting? The Canon Rebel XTi... a dreamy 10 megapixel dslr with the kit lens and the extra lens is the totally awesome 50mm 1.8 for those lovely depth of field conditions! Hot Stuff!!

Man... 2 weeks to wait... I'm not gonna make it...

Later...

No comments: