Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Their trying to make me crazy...

So yesterday I received the CF card for the new camera... From looking at the UPS tracking, today I'll get the prime lens for the new camera... I just have to wait till (approx.) Thursday for the camera itself... *sigh... it should be illegal to send the accessories before you send the main item... although I can only imagine how crazy it would make me to have the camera and no CF card to record the images... so I guess it could be worse...

OH.. and I ran to Honey Bee Orchard yesterday to change up my card display only to find the manager Jody just about in tears. Scary news, the farmhouse that the Orchard owns and uses to house it's workers burned to the ground Sunday nite... Scary stuff, I guess a couple of the guys tried to climb in and get some of their stuff and almost didn't make it back out.. Luckily tho, everyone did make it out safely but the house was a total loss and now the owners of the Orchard are going nuts and threatening to shut down the store completely in a few weeks... For Jody's sake I hope not! Either way tho, she's an awesome manager and I'm sure she'll land on her feet with a new job... For now tho, the updates to my card rack are on hold until the owners get a handle on things and decide what they wanna do.

Later...

No comments: