Friday, February 24, 2006

Will work for beer!

OH boy, but it's just been a peach of week here at 9 2 Bay... How bad could it have been you ask? Well.. let's just say that if a job as a cashier at Wally mart actually sounds like heaven to you... there may just be a problem...

The only bright spot is that the stupid little angry sick dog has been feeling tons better, her kidneys are fine(however her liver needs some special herbs), and she's been getting better about taking her meds... The rest of the week? One for the record books I tell you...

So.. now if you'll excuse me... I've got to run to Wally mart for a 12 pack of Corona and a job application. Well.. maybe that wouldn't look so good, asking for a job while holding a 12 pack and a sack of limes.. Oh well, I'll have to pick up the beer at the package store so I don't make the wrong impression and jeopardize the possibility of getting my dream job!

Later...

No comments: