Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A new look...

So yesterday's blogging time went into changing up the design here... So what do you think? The most noteworthy probably is the the slide-show at the top... cool isn't it... those are all of the pictures that I was able to upload to my free flickr account before I maxed out my monthly upload allotment.. unfortunately I didn't realize they have a 20 meg threshold before I began uploading so I ran out of room pretty quickly... next month I'll make the images smaller before I upload so you should see more (either that or I have to pony up the 25 bucks for the pro account - donations anyone? HA.. no actually if I had known to resize them I can get an awful lot of pics up there in that 20 megs so going "pro" isn't really necessary.)

Another new feature is ME... yes.. that IS me over there on the right hand column hiding in the forest.. not the greatest pic... but I kind of like it.. it was taken by Mr. 9 2 Bay as we were working our way thru the icey snow to a lovely stream with some great old stone dams...

There were a couple of deletions... I've removed the newsletter signup box... that's right.. I knew it was ambitious to try and fit a newsletter into my week and it proved true... who knows... if things calm down.. maybe I'll still re-instate it at a later date...

I also removed the Google adsense ads... considering I've never seen a check from them I'm assuming everyone just found them annoying... so poof... GONE..

Ok.. so if anyone has any suggestions for more changes.. or comments on the current changes... have at it..

Later...

No comments: