Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Postage lacking...

Sorry guys... other than the month before Christmas this is probably my busiest business time of the year.. and actually I think this month has already surpassed the 'busy' level of that buildup to Christmas... anyway.. I'll try and fit the blogging in as much as possible... I promise... cause frankly I do miss it... Now if the weather would just break you might get some nice outdoor photographs as well but no way in heck am I going outside unless I absolutely have to... it's freakin' ONE degree out there this morning... it's not safe for woman nor camera... maybe it's a good day to get some nice 'indoor shots'... practice a little portrait photography or some macro stuff of ordinary objects... something.. anything..

I may have to add some more photo's to Masslive.com as well... I haven't posted in a while and my pics have dropped down in the listings... If you get the chance take a look at some of the work on there... especially that of my new friend Sandra... she spotted my pics on the site and recognized many of them as being very similar to her own... it's kind of freaky... our 'styles' (if we do actually have a style) are very much the same... I'll have to ask her this afternoon if she minds if I post some "hers" and "mine" examples on here so you can all see how similar... that is the nice thing about sites like Masslive... it really is a community service that bring like-minded people together... hopefully she and I will be able to get together soon for some photo-talk and a nice ration of donuts... who knows.. maybe we can even do a tandem photo shoot in the area.. it would be interesting to see the differences (or the sameness) of both of us shooting the same things... of course... weather permitting... fun is fun but 1 degree is death..

Anyway... OH.. that's right.. another dead uncle... Dennis Weaver... OH, how I'll miss Uncle McCloud.. they say celebrity deaths come in threes... so that's Uncles Don, Darren and now Dennis... I hope it stops there...

ok.. so ... Later...

No comments: