Thursday, February 16, 2006

An actual roadtrip...

Yes.. that's right.. I actually made the 9 2 Bay 2 9 2 10 roadtrip yesterday... hence the lack of postage here... I tell you.. it was a lovely ride... although I'm not sure what I enjoyed more.. the lovely scenery, the chocolate-frosted Atkin's donuts that make Dunkin's look and taste like shredded cardboard that has been jacked full of air with a bicycle pump, or the just getting out and about with other humans... Frankly.. they were all pretty spectacular... My only regret is that even tho I had the camera along for the ride I never got the opportunity to pull it out of the case...

I even scheduled a haircut at my fav Easthampton salon (note to those other curly headed people out there... Caroline at Madison Ave understands curls... and we all know the frizzy nightmare that results from amatuer curly hair stylists! Everything 70's may be all the rage, but last I checked Afro's were still 'out'... especially on a white woman! Give Caroline a call and tell her Laura sent you!)

So it was a crazy day.. full of donuts.. hair cuts... client meetings... and gorgeous scenery... I even got to spend a quick break out back with 3 lovely bluebirds (unfortunately they were long gone when I went back out with the camera)...

So.. yeah.. sometimes I miss my ride... and those donuts...

Later...

No comments: