Monday, February 13, 2006

OPS... Other people's stupidity...

So if you read my "100 things about me" you know that one thing that makes me crazy is stupidity... Well there seems to be a plethora of it in the news today... Yes... our illustrious VP Dick "Great Whittington Hunter" Cheney... I'm not sure what's dumber... what he did.. or his excuse...

Stupidity...

1. Quail hunting via car... yeah... great sport... "Let's take the caddy out to the back 40 and see if we can shoot us some bird. I'll get the new Barry Manilow CD if you go warm up the heated leather seats."

2. "I was blinded by the sun and couldn't see a full grown man in blaze orange standing in a field, but I saw me a little bitty birdy so I took my shot."

3. "I shot him but it was his own fault, he was supposed to yell 'Coming up behind you.'so that I would know where he was as I was shooting blind."

4. And to all those whining reporters at the White House Press conference... get over yourselves.. when you ask the same question as the first 12 reporters in an 'appropriately' outraged tone of voice... you just sound... that's right, say it with me... STUPID... yeah.. it is definitely news when the VP blasts a lawyer in the head with a load of birdshot... yes, the news was delayed... yes, the news came from a (ooooohhh) PRIVATE citizen rather than the White House... but hello... talk about embarrassing... and last time I checked NOBODY is ever in any hurry to get their embarrassing news released to a bunch of press core vultures and have them ask the exact same freakin' question as the first 12 reporters that asked questions...

To the whole covey of you, take a page from Mrs. Gump "Stupid is as stupid does."

Later...

No comments: