Wednesday, December 01, 2004

How to get a comment!

What's the quickest way to get a comment on your blog? The quickest way to get a comment is to misspell a word:
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 12:09 PM
Subject: [9 2 Bay 2 9 2 10] 11/30/2004 12:09:01 PM

Odyssey. Oh Dee Why Ess Ess Eee Why. Odyssey.

--
Posted by Anonymous to 9 2 Bay 2 9 2 10 at 11/30/2004 12:09:01 PM
 
funny thing is, I'm known as the "Spell-Check Queen"..  I can usually spot a misspelled word a mile away..  but here in 'blog world' I just don't care..  my work is punctuation, grammar and spelling intense so when I write for fun, I just write. Let someone else worry about the "i before e except after c" crap..  as long as you get my point.. perhaps even smile a little.. I'm happy..  no spell-check required..  so..  thanks for pointing out my error.. I promise it WILL happen again..  feel free to point it out again..  after all, a comment is a comment.. at least someone is reading along..   and just for your time, here's a little cheer for you..  :)
"You Pee
Why Oh You Are Ess!"
Let me know if you get it.. and if you do..  'just kidding'..  no really..  :) 
Later... 
 
 

No comments: