Thursday, December 30, 2004

How come?

Points to ponder:
  • How come some psychic didn't 'see' the devastation in Indonesia months ago?
  • Why are pistachio's dyed red?
  • Why does my man-child actually know the answer to the above question? Complete with the explanation of the term "caught red-handed"... (leave a comment if you know why too!)
  • What exactly is in a Pepperoni?
  • If you are what you eat, how come I don't have chocolatey skin and a creamy peanut butter center?
  • Why do we make New Years Resolutions? You know they aren't gonna last!
  • How come the stupid little angry dog makes 3 times the mess that my regular size dog used to?
  • How come you have to tell the pizza guys in Easthampton that your order is 'for pickup' when you call? Isn't that a given? Do people usually call, place an order, and then just say "No.. I'm not gonna pick it up, I just wanted you to make it"... Aren't the majority of phone orders "pickups"... Cut to the chase people.. how about I'll tell you if I'm gonna eat it there, but for the most part, you can assume that if I'm callin'... I'm pickin' up... and that goes for me wanting it delivered as well.. I'll let you know.. otherwise.. it's ok.. you can assume!
  • and finally.. for now... Why do Pirates wear earrings?

Later...

No comments: