Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Quickies...

Missing woman!

On Tuesday there was a "news flash" on Masslive about a missing 45 year old woman in Belchertown. No description - just 'missing' and that the cops were searching Cold Spring Road area for 2 days. Then nothing.. no articles.. no alerts.. nothing.. Then on Friday a quick article (cause that's all they ever have is a paragraph) on wwlp.com about an unidentified woman's body being found on Cold Spring Road.. Today however, there appears to be several smaller 'news flash' type articles on Masslive about this, funny, even tho I looked repeatedly for more info on this missing person I never found anything till today! So.. what's up with this? As you know I drive thru Belchertown almost daily, my husband is in town every weekend... we would have been happy to keep an eye out for her.. to help anyway we could... but it's kind of tough to help when they won't release any details... being a 40 something woman, I can only hope I don't have the misfortune of going missing in Belchertown if this is the kind of search effort they put forth! Now.. there may be extenuating circumstances in this case to explain the lack of information released to the public, but I would still hope that even if I just lost it and decided to disappear that there would be more of an effort to locate me...

Wacko Walks

Not Guilty on all counts... I still haven't sorted out the Jackson trial... of course I didn't pay all that much attention to it so I'm not all that familiar with what happened in court... One thing I can say, it seems that the Jury did a great job of sorting out their personal opinions from what they heard in court... Frankly, if they hadn't, they would have convicted him just on the Bashir interview alone... so... is Jacko a pedophile or just so maturity deficient that he has the mentality of an 8 year old boy complete with the desire for pajama parties? And what about those financial difficulties they've been reporting... I think I may have the answer... perhaps Wacko Jacko could become the posterchild for the National Mental Health Association! Their posters could read something like this:
- Did you release white doves and cry hysterically with joy at his acquittal?
- Do you think it's 'sweet' that he shares his bed with children?
- Would you allow your child to be alone with this man?
- Do you think he looks 'hot' and have requested your surgeon give you a nose like Michael?
- Do you think having an official 'umbrella holder' is really cool?
- Have you ever appeared in public in pajama bottoms?
- Do you have thousands of hours of video of you grabbing your own crotch but none of you kissing another person?
- Have you ever had a best friend named 'Bubbles'?
- Have you ever sung a love song to a rat?
- Are you a black male that could make a vampire look like they just spent 2 weeks in the Aruban sunshine?
- Have news reporters ever done a 10 minute rant stating "If being a freak was a crime he would be jailed immediately!"?

IF YOU HAVE ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS - PLEASE SEEK HELP IMMEDIATELY! BECAUSE NO-ONE SHOULD HAVE TO BE LIKE MIKE!


Release the Hairs!

Thankfully the humidity is now gone! I can now release my hair... if you have been 'blessed' with the same kinky curly hair as me, you know exactly what I mean! A couple more days of this humidity and my head would have become a public danger! "I swear I didn't see the stop sign officer, there was this woman in front of me with the biggest afro I've seen since 1972, and strangly enough, she was whiter than Michael Jackson!"

Later....

No comments: