Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Crazy Bad!

Wow.. those were some crazy bad storms that just blew through! Bad enough where you start wishing that the office building actually had a basement! At the same time it was one of those wierd "it hurts when I do that, let me try that again.. yup.. still hurts" moments... The storm was so dark that we ended up shutting off the lights and closing the office door to enhance the lightening flashes and opening the window so we could hear the boom of the thunder. It was spectacular... in a "I'm really scared and I want my Mommy!" kinda way!

It's funny how weather can effect you. I found myself stopping at the grocery store on the way home to pick up the ingredients for one of my 'comfort foods' - Onion Soup Spaghetti! YUM! Nothing calms you down like a belly full of warm "I grew up on this stuff" type food! (if you want the recipe - shoot me a comment)... unless it's a big glass of really cheap Wally-mart wine! But of course... what else would you drink with a big plate o' pasta? So basically I should be comatose by 7:30! WOOHOO!

Later...

No comments: