Saturday, June 18, 2005

A little little..

It's a little frustrating... naturally I've got to go with a smaller version of my pics here on the blog and frankly some of them lose something to the shrinkage... remember you can click on the pics and get the full version of them! Almost all of them will open to 1024 pixels across (provided I haven't cropped them, which usually I don't do, I just try to take the best picture I can so it doesn't need any touching up!).. perfect for desktop wallpaper.. just please shoot me a comment if you intend to use any of them in any way... I'd appreciate your courtesy... and be tickled to boot!

I've been having some of my favorites printed up and made into blank greeting cards.. if you'd like some yourself, again, comment me and I can have some made up from my originals for you too at a reasonable cost... (Take that Hallmark! You can keep your canned 5 dollar greetings!) I've got a batch of 'em on their way right now.. can't wait to see them.. of course they would have gotten here sooner if I had used the correct shipping address! Good thing their coming thru the good ole' US Post Office so my forwarding request should get them to me!

Later...

No comments: