Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Signs o' the Season...

It's definitely beginning to look like late fall on 9, 10 and Bay..  there are signs of it all over the place..  the fountain in the center of Northampton is now dry.. you know the one, it looks like a big pile of rocks with a funnel sticking out of the top of it, and it squirts a single stream of water out of the top..  for such a creative town you'd think the fountain would be a little more.. well.. creative..  but it gets points for simplicity I guess.. rocks.. funnel.. pipe..  just add water..  instant fountain.. okay..
 
A little further down the center of Northampton I swear I heard the tinkle of a bell.. could that have been a Salvation Army bell ringer?  Already??  Not that there isn't a "Holiday Bazaar" sign out on Bay already as well.. television is starting to show some Christmas commercials... the biggest of which seem to be from Target.. it's all I can do to not shut off the tv and run from the room screaming.. "NOT YET!"..  I'm one of the biggest kids when it comes to the holiday but this is too early even for me..
 
Later.. please! 

No comments: