Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Cool?

Great day in the mornin'..  this blog was just picked up by Masslive.com and added to their Weblog listings under "Cool WMass Weblogs"..  awesome.. thanks so much Masslive..  I'll do my best to keep it updated and current (and on-topic although I do reserve the right to tangent now and again)..  funny though.. it feels a little strange.. "Cool" Weblogs?  Cool..  hhhmm.. I've been called alot of things over the years... but 'cool'... nope.. I don't think so.. 
 
interesting?.. I hope so.. 
fun?..  I know I have fun writing it.. 
informative?.. at times.. 
picturesque?.. I try to put interesting pleasing pictures up there..
 
but "Cool"?  I didn't think I was doing "Cool"..  sounds like a challenge.. I guess I'll have to come up with 'cool' content so that I can fit into that catagory..  maybe a poll?  but then you have to have a readership thats willing to take the poll..  or for that matter.. you have to have a readership..  Oh the dilemma.. alrighty.. so if you've got some 'cool' ideas out there, leave me a comment in here and we'll see if I can live up to the "Cool WMass Weblog" title..
 
Thanks.. and Later....   

No comments: