Friday, February 04, 2005

Friday Quickies...

So I was watching tv last nite, and this montage type commercial comes on with quick shots of 'faces in the news', and who flashes across my screen, but dirty old just-crawled-out-of-a-rat-hole Saddam Hussien... Seeing his face was almost a shock... talk about a lack of information on someone... it's been so long since we've seen anything in the news about him that the image was almost one of those "Oh yeah... I remember him" kind of feelings... Really Strange...

More freakin' snow... they said less than an inch... looks more like 3 to me...

One of my first posts to this blog - way back in July of '04.. I used the title "The Mountains are Missing"... well.. this post could have used that title as well.. only this time it's not the 7 Sister's that are missing, it's the Mountains of snow that used to populate the center of Northampton... all week the road crews have been lining up their big trucks and hauling the stuff outta town... where to? I don't know - but I'd kind of like to find out.. that's gotta be one HUGE snow sculpture!

The new office space is very comfortable - thank you! Very light and bright and the neighbors that we've met have all been very nice... Only complaint... the bathroom... 29 suites in the building and it's got a one seater ladies room... which is where I've met most of the new neighbors - waiting for my opportunity to pee... OH.. and the mini-dumpster... since day one it's been overflowing... I did some calculations.. if all 29 suites were to bring just one half bag of trash to that dumpster when it was empty - the trash would be overflowing by the time the guys from suite #16 tried to put their half bag in... *sigh.. always something isn't it?

Have a wonderful Friday everyone... Later...

No comments: