Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Had enough yet?..

Ok.. so I'll stop torturing you all with the tales of my up-coming Caribbean vacation... I know it's hard on you.. what with the 4 inches of snow we got on Monday... oh.. and the inch or so we got last nite... I think we've all had enough already thank you... this weather has just been insane... it teased us with a few days in a row of 50 degrees... you could even see the grass... but then it turned it's back and dumped on us again.. so, I'll just keep my glee to myself... I won't mention that it's 87 degrees in Aruba right now... or that it's 81 in St. George's... and I certainly won't mention that wwlp.com is forcasting more snow for this coming Monday and Tuesday... nope... not a word... not a whisper.. not a snide little chuckle... not a single mention that I'm getting out of here for a break and your not... nope... total silence on the subject.... not one mention of 4 wheeling beach parties... my hunt for sun screen with an spf of 300 to protect my pasty white computer complexion from that strong Caribbean sunshine... nope.. not a word... not even about the 5 star catamaran sailing... oh.. and no mention of the 3 different countries my husband is going scuba diving in... nope.. no coral reefs... no brilliant blue beach water.. no palm trees... I wouldn't be that mean.... I'll just suffer through the next few snowstorms in quiet acceptance like the rest of you... nope... not a word! suckers! :)

Later....

No comments: