Monday, February 07, 2005

My bad...

So it was pointed out to me that Sir Paul plays the bass, hence the lack of chordage... well... my bad... and don't we all learn somethin' new every day... so.. we have an explanation for his performance, but sorry, I still wasn't impressed... I will give you that having the entire stadium singing along with "Hey Jude" was pretty cool, but I still can't get past the fact that this was one of the weakest Superbowl performances to date, well, at least to my date...

So, for me anyway, it was a pretty sad version of the Superbowl... weak commercials, and an even weaker 1/2 time show... all and all quite the disappointment... and even though I'm sure all you football fans would have preferred a 'blowout' score for your respective team - from a non-fan point of view, at least the back and forth scoring/fumbles/penalties were interesting... imagine that... the best thing about this year's bowl was the actual FOOTBALL! Go figure!

Later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi

44444 here. In case you missed it, I apologized (in the forum)and am doing so here...if I caused any harm. Not my intent. Sorry.