Wednesday, February 16, 2005

It's my vacation!

So.. I've been missing for a couple of days here on 9 2 Bay 2 9 2 10... no worries... I'm still around... this is just a result of my pre-Vacation work load... you know... pulling together all the stuff that needs to be done before you go on vacation... you think I'm missing now, wait till my actual trip! I've just been busy getting my passport... shopping for cruise-wear... selecting my shore excursions... picking up my tickets... you know... all that bothersome stuff that needs to get done before you board ship for an 11 nite trip thru the Southern Caribbean in a luxurious Junior Suite complete with it's own balcony... I tell ya' it's been rough... Do we want to snorkel with sea turtles or swim with the dolphins in St. Kitts? The 4x4 Beach Party or the Catamaran sailing in St. Maartan? The Pirate Ship that was featured in "Pirates of the Caribbean" sailing or a day at one of the worlds finest resorts in St. Lucia? OH... the horrible choices I've had to make... only one has been really easy... the Pub Crawl in Aruba... that one was a given... of course it doesn't start till evening, so I still had to decide what we were gonna do during the day light hours... *sigh... my work is NEVER done... Vacation planning is such hard work...

Later...

No comments: