Sunday, October 31, 2004

To sleep.. perchance to dream...


So there was an interesting article in the Republican today on epitaphs.. those clever little sayings that people leave as their final words to the world carved into their tombstones.. as a fan of the 'art of cemetarys" I have given this quite some thought, what would I like to say? Having a love of cemetarys and the written word this is an important choice for me.. although, strangely, I don't think I want to be buried in a cemetary.. nope.. burn me and dump me under the biggest tree you can find.. but yet I'd still like to have a 'memorial stone' somewhere.. and what do I want to have engraved on it? Well it depends..

If I manage to "go" in my sleep - then I want "To sleep, perchance to never awaken again."

Otherwise give me "Now what?" or maybe "I won't do THAT again!"

Either way, hopefully, I won't need to make that decision for some time now..
Later.. much later, thank you!

No comments: