Wednesday, October 13, 2004

It's a leaf riot!

So this is why I live in New England...  Have you looked outside lately?  I mean REALLY looked..  it's freakin' beautiful out there!  We're at peak foliage here on Bay, and it's a peak better than I ever remember.. usually we have gotten a few rain/wind storms that take down a good portion of the leaves before the colors get a chance to peak out..  but we've been really lucky these past couple of weeks, the majority of the leaves are still on the trees.. and they look like their on fire!  Enjoy it while you can.. I've heard we're due for some nasty weather come tomorrow nite and into the weekend, so it may be the last day for the peak leaf peeping!  I'll be hucking the camera again tomorrow and will try not to rush into the office and may I suggest that you all do the same..  slow it on down people.. its red yellow and orange out there and before you know it, it will be brown and *gasp.. WHITE..
Later.. much later please!
Laura

No comments: