Monday, October 04, 2004

All this debate!

So the presidential election and all the lovely debate about the debates that is going on at http://www.masslive.com/forums/weblogs/ (which I read regularly) almost makes me wish that my blog was a little more 'political' in nature..  but frankly that's not what I'm about.. Oh.. I follow the election news..  the debates.. etc..  and I definitely have an opinion and I will vote.. but that's about the extent of it.. although there is a 'political post' in here thanks to some grafitti artists..  if you travel the length of Bay Road I'm sure you've seen it.. someone.. in their unbridled political frenzy... scrawled in black paint on the stop sign where Bay joins Route 47 "Bush".. making the sign read "Stop Bush"..  very clever..  I will certainly take into account the opinion of someone that drives around the back roads of town with a can of spray paint scrawling graffiti on road signs..  now that's someone who's opinion should be respected and recognized!  Oh.. the cleverness of it..  the sheer simplicity..  the brilliant stroke of genius that must have hit this person had to be awe-inspiring!  I think all the candidates should hire their own gangs of tag artists..  why stop with defacing one stop sign on a little back road when you can reach hordes of drivers everywhere! Stop Bush.. Stop Kerry..  Stop the war..   or how about this gem..  Stop the frickin' graffitti!
Later

No comments: