Friday, October 29, 2004

Don't Even Think About It...

Wow.. this blog has gotten a little sparse with the "Bay Road to Route 9 Observations" lately.. sorry bout that.. it's the thinking that will do you in every time.. I should take a little lesson from the wise words of BoSox Johnny D. "We don't think - it only hurts the team."..

There's just been so much to think about lately.. the ALCS.... The World Series.. The Election.. Oil prices.. Gas prices.. Why are the apple fritters at Atkins always burnt on Mon, Tues and Wed and yet OH so perfectly done the rest of the week?..

It's all too much I tell you.. my beautiful ride is slipping on past the windshield while I drive and ponder.. ponder and drive.. I promise I'll take a step back and take a good look around on the next trip down Bay... once I figure out if Papa George or P&P has the best cheese pizza of course..

Later..
AND AGAIN>>> watch for a double post on this one.. Blogger is being difficult about posting my emailed entries..

No comments: