Friday, December 01, 2006

Soft, fuzzy but Cool


Soft, fuzzy but Cool
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura.

Not the greatest pic.. but I was just so thrilled to have a 'big bird' at my feeder that I'm gonna upload him anyway... What a woodpecker was doing eating seed rather than bugs, that's another question... and I think the answer is the impending storm... the birds are just going nuts out there... it's amazing that there hasn't been a 12 bird pileup with all the comings and goings at the feeder today... I've even had a couple of Blue Jays routing around under the feeder (WHY OH WHY don't they just fly up and get a fresh one?? And of course, their picture taken!)... And now I've got 8 Mourning Doves scrounging in the grass as well... I think we need to hold onto our hats, cause if the birds are right.. we're gonna get hammered!

Later

No comments: