Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Salem Cross Inn


Salem Cross Inn
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura.

For as long as I can remember Salem's has decorated a tree on their property with huge white lights and small blue lights... The original tree is gone now but it's nice to see them still decorating the same way even though they've had to move to a smaller tree...

So... we had our annual "Christmas present meal" at Salem's courtesy of the inlaws this past weekend... It was great, there were Christmas Carolers in period costume, seranding us as we ate our turkey dinner, which actually was good, but not as good as my turkey in the Ronco Showtime rotissierie. A great time was had by all, and little Nate did an awesome job playing the jingle bell, that kid is gonna be a musician I think. I just wish I could get in the Christmas spirit. I think I've just got so much going on that it's hard to even think about Christmas as yet... The new Wally world job (which is going well by the way)... The Etsy sales... I even got a sale today on my Cafepress store that has just been kind of sitting there for a year or better... Oh well.. I'm sure I'll find that Christmas spirit before too much longer, I just need some time to sit down and watch The Muppets Christmas Carol and then "The Snowman"... That should do it...

Later...

No comments: