Monday, December 04, 2006

Even the Outhouse was decorated...


Even the Outhouse was decorated...
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura.

More from June Glidden's Bake shop!

An Outhouse? you say... What's with the outhouse... well.. it's kind of fitting for the rest of the post today... Yup... I'm gonna throw a little crap around... who's the target? Well.. how about Fox News... Fair and Balanced.. my butt! Ok.. so normally I LOVE Fox News... I watch it all day long, or rather, I have it on all day while I'm working... So what's my beef? Their coverage of Barack Obama... At least 9 times a day for the last 2 weeks they've covered (and giggled about) how everyone LOVES Barack but if you ask them what he stands for no one can really say what he stands for... Pretty funny... yes... but come on.. how about doing the hard stuff... how about a little investigative reporting and TELL us what the guy stands for... Telling us we don't know what he stands for doesn't do anyone any good... Giggling at the people who swear by the guy and yet don't know how he stands on the issues of the day is just UNFAIR.... and you could add a little balance by giving some time to someone who does know how the guy stands... SHEESH... "Fair and Balanced"... not bloody likely... ok... rant over...

So... where's the freakin' snow?? I was promised at least some snow showers and the sun is shining this morning... ggrrrr...

Later..

No comments: