Friday, December 15, 2006

Fog Warning...


Fog Warning...
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura.

No snow... just fog... *sigh... not very Christmassy I'm afraid.. In fact all those Christmas decorations are starting to look a little tacky in the brown icky mud... Keep your fingers crossed for some snow!

So the Wally World job is going well... They were very nice and adjusted my hours for me, YAY! I hated to ask being my first day on the job and all... but it was a great test of what I can expect. There are just some days that your gonna need to take off and it's nice to know that there wasn't a big hubbub about it all.. So anyway.. it went well... I even put my employee discount to good use. Yup.. I worked 2 days and on my first day off, where did I go? Yup.. Wal-mart.. LOL... but tis the season... I was pleasantly surprised tho.. I picked up $235 worth of Xmas gifts and my discount came out to $21.21 saved... Nice. Of course I just gave my first weeks pay (and them some) right back to the company... but hey.. I would have spent that money there anyway... So.. I'll answer their phones and straighten things up for 24 hours in exchange for some Christmas presents for my family... Works for me... Anyway... got another shift tonite.. and more shopping to do.. Happy Holidays! Thanks for choosing your Ware Wal-mart!

Later...

No comments: