Friday, December 30, 2005

My New Friend...

So I took a last 2005 vacation day today and spent the day taking a lovely drive through the back roads and hill towns of Western Mass... It was supposed to be sunny out... but actually.. not so much... It was a nice day anyway... Funny tho.. you can drive for miles and still not see as many neat things as you can right in your own backyard... Here's my new friend, that I met just up the road in the Quabbin...

Bambi

A really sweet baby, and 5 adults... I was even able to get within 10 feet of Bambi... Unfortunately I had the freakin' coffee-hands anti-shake turned on so of course the images came out blurry... I'm gonna have to head back up there again tomorrow and see if I can get a better shot of them... and in the meantime I'm gonna see about getting ahold of Minolta and seeing if it's just me or is it the camera?

Later...

No comments: