Friday, December 09, 2005

A Few for a Flakey Friday...

From what I hear, I've got a new family reader... Welcome... it's about time! Only thing is, she claims she's almost done reading the WHOLE blog, and frankly, I don't think so... HEY.. you... look over to the right and scroll down a bit... see the listing of all the months? Those are called Archives... every entry I've ever written since July 2004! Just click on a month... I think you've got a bit more reading to do!

A lovely snowy day here... woohoo.. not that there is such a thing as a snow day for me... hard to claim it was too snowy to go to work when all you've got to do is walk into the back office and log on to the computer... It's a conundrum... Home Office tax deduction.. or never being able to take another snow day... EVER... Bummer!

Here's a little pic so if your down south you can join in on the snowy Christmasy feel around these parts...

Christmas is falling all around us!

Well.. that's about it for this flakey Friday... I'm gonna go see if I can get Mr. 9 2 Bay to light the fireplace and I'll just move my laptop in there and work from in front of a roaring fire... Maybe we'll even get the Christmas tree up today... WOOHOO...

Later...

No comments: