Tuesday, December 27, 2005

After Christmas and I smell good and CHEAP...

LOVE.. those after Christmas markdowns... unfortunately there's never any money left to scoop up those bargains... ok.. so I did manage to snag a couple of them... how can you not? Red Door perfume (yours truly's signature scent, if I'm not wearing the Red Door I'm not wearing anything!)... Unfortunately I could only find one small bottle.. but 50% off! Woohoo! Same with the little manicure set I picked up... clippers for everything that could possibly need clipping on the human body for a whole $2.43! OH.. and then there's that lovely half price box of Pecan Clusters.. YUM!... Now.. I'll just give it a couple of days and hit the local pharmacies... they tend to eventually go to 75% off their candy and perfume sets... Love it... For those prices I'll hunt thru every CVS in a 30 mile radius for more Red Door... So yeah... I smell good and cheap!

Later....

No comments: