Sunday, October 30, 2005

Tough to post in 15 ft. seas!

Hey All... yup... I'm back... back from where you may ask... BERMUDA! That's right... we hopped another ship and took a lovely ride down to Bermuda... right thru the middle of Hurricane Wilma! So now, we are the veterans of 2 cruises... the first thru 20 foot swells for a day and half outside of Aruba, and now 15 - 18 foot swells off the coast of North Carolina... OH... and you know that coastal storm that brought snow to Boston yesterday... yup... we sailed thru that on the way home with it's 12 - 15 foot swells... it was just great... yup... just FREAKIN' GREAT! It was interesting tho... talked with a woman who was on her 25th cruise that this was the first time she EVER hit rough seas... that's right... TWENTY FIVE perfect cruises until she had the misfortune of booking the same cruise as I did... Well.. at least I still have a perfect record, I'm two for two for gut wrenching - throw you out of bed - glad you listened up at the life-boat muster - cruises...

Anyway... I'm back.. all in one piece from what I can tell... so watch for the lovely pics soon to be posted...

LAND HO and THANK GOODNESS!
Later...

No comments: