Thursday, October 04, 2007

Jaws


Jaws
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura

So many pictures... SO many... :)

So far it's just been an awesome week. My first week of no day job. WOOHOO... We went to the Big E.. well.. ok.. that was last week but close enough...

Monday I went shooting with my friend Sandra out to Shelburne Falls and the Bridge of Flowers...

Tuesday Sasha and I hopped in my little car and took a wonderful foggy tour up through Hardwick and into Petersham (I haven't even posted those pictures to Flickr as yet - I'm still working on posting the ones from Monday!)

And right now I'm downloading over 2 gigs of photo's from this mornings ride. A quick toot up to West Brookfield, across to Gilbertville and down through Grenville Park where a very accommodating Blue Heron sat on a branch and posed for me until I ran out of chip space!

Awesome...

I'm loving it!

No comments: