Saturday, September 08, 2007

I'll smile but I won't like it.


I'll smile but I won't like it.
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura

The Stupid Little Angry Dog™ just has no patience for the camera.

A quick update on the new Photo Center job. Let's just say "I'm lovin' it."... I haven't folded anything or picked anything up off the floor or put anything on a hanger ALL WEEK! Woohoo... Zoning the department, which normally would take HOURS (as in 3 hours minimum).. now takes 5 minutes..

Now that's not to say that I haven't been busy, I've been wicked busy, but it's a good busy... developing film left and right.. learning the machines.. my first roll of film that I worked on even ended up being a pain in the butt that forced me to have to learn to use the black box (a light free box where you stick your hands in and manually remove the film from the roll and re-spool it into a blank cassette working completely without being able to see what your hands are doing)...

So what was the first picture on the first roll that I developed all by myself? A bouquet of flowers! Perfect... Which was alot nicer than the first customer that I waited on by myself in the new department, I've never seen anyone get quite as upset as that little old lady over the fact that we didn't have any traditional style photo albums... I guess you can take the girl outta the as* floss department, but you can't take the as* holes outta the store... How's that for a picture for ya'.. LOL

No comments: