Sunday, September 02, 2007

Cow Butt Bokeh


Cow Butt Bokeh
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura

Sung to the tune of "Beer Barrel Polka"...

The colors are a bit odd on this one, but frankly I really like the 'off hue' on this one.. all kinds of news around this place.. in a quick nutshell:

Happy Anniversary to me... 23 years! Sheesh... Where does the time go?

Happy New Job to me... You'll still find me at the Wally World... but now instead of finding me amongst the bras and panties, your gonna have to go to the PHOTO CENTER... How freakin' perfect is that? Not that that wasn't the department that I had initially applied for but sometimes you gotta take what you can get and just wait it out until there is an open slot. So... I get to deal with the stuff that I love, wear a really cool white lab coat (well, actually I suspect that are gonna be more HOT than cool.. but whatever), I'll get out at 9pm instead of 10, I was told the hours are "pretty much the same" (pretty much? uumm... ok so that's a little scary... exactly what is 'pretty much'), get to meet other photographers, and I get to see everyone's pictures!! OH and they are even gonna pay me more. The transfer is gonna happen pretty quickly. I start training next week for a couple of hours during my regular shift amongst the intimates. I do have quite a bit to learn... the photo developing equipment and the register mainly.. But... I can't wait to get started! I will miss the ladies from softines tho... but.. I can always visit... I'm sure you'll be hearing more about it in the coming days and weeks... but YAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the anniversary to you and your wonderful husband! Also, congrats on the new job....perfect for you!