Monday, September 24, 2007

Ferris Wheel


Ferris Wheel
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura

We managed to miss the Belchertown Fair this year. bummer... this is all that was left when we finally made it up there last nite.. The rides were only partially lit... A few shots were all that I could manage from the passenger seat of the Miata and yet I really like them. We had gone up to have some "Fair Food" for supper.. you know.. a healthy diet of Fried Dough with maybe some fruit for dessert (aka Candy Apples)... Instead we ended up in the Wong Garden... nope.. not a typo... Wong Garden - a chinese food place that was recommended to me by a co-worker... I must say.. you got HUGE portions for very little bucks... and if they hadn't dumped a whole crap load of MSG into the beef and broccoli (and the rice) it would have been really.. REALLY good... as it is though we had dinner at about 7pm last nite and I'm still freakin' thirsty from all that salt.. next time I'll see if they can go MSG free for me.. either that or I'll stick with the ginormous chicken fingers and the really good home-made duck sauce...

No comments: