Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tobacco in the barn


Tobacco in the barn
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura

Well.. apparently it's not gonna let me do what I wanna do... so your stuck with the same small sized images. Unless I just say the heck with it and rebuild my entire template so that I can get more space in the main column so I can accomodate what they consider a "large" size photo... Stupid... they give you all kinds of control over everything else, but they won't let you control the width of the photo's, you get a choice of small (100 pixels), medium (240 pixels - this is what you've been getting), or large (500 pixels)... There's always something trying to eat all my time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just wanted you to know that if you post the same pic twice close to the same time,,it screws me up,,i think i have already looked at it and don't go any further,,then i find out i missed some,cuz i reconized the pic already