Monday, August 20, 2007

What's that Lassie? Kitties in the well?

I'm telling you... I'm gonna go on strike. No more blogging. No more "this is what I'm up to..." posts. Nobody tells me anything anymore. Just in this last week I've found out.

Sister #1 - Has a NEW freakin' house. That they had built. So it's not like one day they just woke up and bought a new home. No... this had to have been going on for MONTHS.. MONTHS... I tell you... and now I hear that they not only have finished building but they've moved in! SHEESH... You know... if you want an official type birthday card next month I kinda at least need a TOWN name... Cripes!

Sister #2 - So sorry to hear that hubby is ill... and headed for risky surgery number TWO... uummm.. not that I even knew about surgery number ONE... you know... even tho I saw you at Brother #1's AFTER surgery number one and then again in the store... OH.. I did see pics of your puppy tho... so I guess... that's something anyway.

Sister #3 - uuummm... I'm gonna go with "no news is good news."

Brother #1 - I've heard rumors of a new motorcycle... a potential convertible purchase... and WHAT are you doing with that classic car of yours? Entering into any shows.. you know.. where I could like.. show up with my camera??

Brother #2 - Well... at least I'm getting SOME news about him... although he was in the hospital's ICU for TWO WHOLE DAYS before I even heard about it...

yup...

I'm SO gonna go on strike...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sister # 3 climbed mt wachsett sunday,,,lol

Laura Merwin said...

You climbed Mount Wachusett?? Yeah... right... and I'm gonna attempt Mount Everest next summer... Wanna be a Sherpa and huck my camera equipment up the hill for me?

Anonymous said...

Yes, Sister #1 is on the 3rd new house you have never visited. Do you suppose I can get to build house #4 before you come for a visit? It's been 11 years....now 'come on down'!!!!