Thursday, August 02, 2007

Ramblings of an Idiot... Did someone say "Girl Scouts"?


Conehead
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura
Girl Scouts... I'm still traumatized. Well.. not by the Girl Scouts really... but by Mommy Dearest.. see.. I had all this long flowing hair down to my waist and Mommy got mad cause every time she would wash my hair I would cry. Well.. not so much when she was washing it, but afterwards.. you know... when she was taking a fine toothed comb and starting at the roots and trying to yank it through all the way to the ends in one swift motion. You know... then... then I would cry... So one day.. Mommy got sick of all that crying I was doing, sat me in the kitchen chair, put a bowl on my head, and gave me a Moe Howard hair cut. Well. Then I had to go out and sell those stupid Girl Scout cookies and one of the houses I went to said "Huh, When did they start letting little boys join the Girl Scouts." and well... That was the end of my Girl Scout career and Mommy never knew why I wanted to quit when I had apparently loved going so much, you know, when my hair was all long and pretty and flowing and when I would cry when she would wash it. So. Nope. No Girl Scout camp for me.

Whatever.

1 comment:

Tracy Lee said...

Wow, did I dig up bad memories! So sorry...

We love you and we don't yank your hair out. :)