Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Crabby Hummer


Crabby Hummer
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura
Heh.. loving the fact that these little guys are creatures of habit. He consistently lands on the same branch in my crabapple tree so I was able to set up the tripod and wait it out. He was crabby tho... I may now be deaf in my left ear. I was out on the porch on the cell and he and 2 of his arch enemies began dog fighting again. The high pitched tweet was SO loud that it really did hurt my eardrum, they had to be less than an inch from my head... Who needs Q-tips when the local wildlife is willing to deal with the ear wax for ya! Oh... and my husband may now be deaf in his 'cell phone ear" as well thanks to the high pitched squeal that came out of me when they almost rammed me in the head...

Course now the title could be used on any number of photos... most notably it brings to mind something you can get for 5 bucks at the local strip club... LOL... uh... sorry bout that! ;)

No comments: