Thursday, September 22, 2005

Drive naked but not angry!

Have you seen this? Toyota is looking to develop cars in the next couple of years that have specially treated seats that will cure your nasty skin rash and will also warn other drivers that your in the midst of a road rage episode by changing the color of your headlights... nope... I kid alot but this is the real deal! You can go HERE to read about it for yourself...

So basically if you've got yourself a nasty case of butt rash, and I'll thank you for not emailing me and telling me about it, you can just drop trou, hop in your 4Runner and go for a little cruise around the block! Might I suggest however, that you not take your significant other along for the ride if your having a tiff and you wanna avoid discussing the problem with them... there will be no hiding behind the "No, I'm not mad." statement.. you'll just get "Oh.. come on.. I know your pissed about something - for pete's sake the freakin' headlights are so friggin' brite that airplane up there thinks this is the airport landing strip and he's lookin' to put it down in the middle of the highway!"

HA... and again... you can't win 'em all!

Later...

No comments: