Sunday, September 25, 2005

The coolest Dudes at the Fair...

So we hit the Big E today... OH.. the crowds.. now I remember why we always took a day off from work and went down mid-week.. it was pretty crazy bad.. but not bad enuf to keep us away from the Finnish pancakes.. the steak n' cheese sandwiches... the chowda'... the steak n' cheese... OH.. did I eat those twice.. I guess I did.. the cream puffs with the filling that tastes almost exactly my Aunt Beverly's frosting (YUM!!! It's a German thing...) the fudge.... the candy apple... ok.. so those 2 came home with me for a 'later snack'... But it wasn't all food... only about 80% food... here's a couple of the coolest Dude's we spotted at the Fair.. that's right, I hucked the camera along for the walk.. so here's a couple pics for ya.. I've got to go scrape the melted cheese off the lens cap..

Later

Rhode Island State Troopers

No comments: