Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Why.. OH.. Why...

So I've had a couple questions about the contest.. no.. not the rules.. those are pretty straight forward.. email me and your in the running for a 5x7 of your choice.. I've been asked why I'm giving away a free photo... Well it's simple.. I'm trying to find out which pics you guys like (that's why you get to choose your print)...

Lately I've been working really hard on my photography and I hope it shows... but the feedback has been a little sparse... hence.. the contest... A free 5x7 giveaway every month is a small price to pay for your opinions, which I value VERY highly! So, ya see.. there is no gimmick... no sales pitch... at the end of the month your entry emails will all be deleted into the clear blue digitized horizon... the only time you'll hear from me or any one I've ever met or even passed on the street, is if you win... WOOHOO... (or if you request a reply)!

So there you go... OH... and if your still nervous about things... just leave off your mailing address (although I'd appreciate it if you do put it in your entry, it'll save me and you the back and forth of the "you win - what's your mailing address - email crap)but please.. let me know which print you'd like...

Thanks... and again... Good Luck!

No comments: