Monday, August 08, 2005

Contest-ed! Enter to win a glorious 5x7 pic!

Win a free 5x7 print of any of my photos on this blog... you even get to pick which one!

Send your name & mailing address to my email bayroadblog@hotmail.com and enter to win, OH, and don't forget to tell me which pic you want! (If you've got a URL you wanna promote send that along too, and I'll link your name to it!) I'll be giving away one 5x7 on the first of every month. Here are the rules:


1. Prints are for personal use only. Commercial use or any form of duplication is strictly prohibited unless I tell you directly that you can.

2. All entries must be made on or before the last day of the month. A new contest begins on the first day of every month.

3. Winners will be chosen at random and notified via email. Prints will be shipped through the US Postal Service and may take 1 to 3 weeks for delivery. Oh, the torture of snail mail.

4. You may enter only once a month. If you decide you'd rather have a different print, you may email me at bayroadblog@hotmail.com with the change, if I haven't mailed your print as yet I'd be happy to switch your request. Winners are eligible to enter again immediately after winning.

5. By entering this contest, you authorize me to use your name, state (if applicable), town, and country in a blog entry if you are the lucky winner. No other personal information will ever be displayed or used or sold or folded, spindled or mutilated.

6. I reserve the right to make changes to the contest rules at any time should they be necessary.

And that's about it... pretty simple, huh? So.. enter today and I'll pick the first winner on August 31st! Good Luck!

Later...

No comments: